Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who are the NSC Brighton Marathon runners?

D

Deleted User X18H

Anyone using the Beacon as a training step this Sunday?

I am only stewarding on April 10th might run again next year.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Running Sunday and running Boston the week after Brighton.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:wave:

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
I've done 4, each slower than the last. San Francisco, Dublin, Brighton and Amsterdam. Was going to do a fifth but lost my mojo.........

......and re-discovered beer

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I need to reply to your email but I am oficially out of April 10, heal spur and shin splints have totally done me. I think the guy in Run has sold me the wrong kind of shoes because I've never had these problems before. Hmph.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I am doing both all going well until last saturday when I ran 15 miles before a shooting pain in my ankle - taken it easy this week. Did 5 tonight which felt OK but lots of aches and pains creeping in. May have the start off shin splints:nono:

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
I need to reply to your email but I am oficially out of April 10, heal spur and shin splints have totally done me. I think the guy in Run has sold me the wrong kind of shoes because I've never had these problems before. Hmph.

Going to Run on Friday for new shoes!
Anyway I'm another who's doing the Marathon and the Beacon.

homer

Jan 4, 2007
Eastbourne
Im running sunday, also Eastbourne in 2 weeks followed by Hastings 2 weeks later all extra training for London Marathon april 17th

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I was planning to run but have had to defer my entry to 2012.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I'm doing the half this Sunday and the Brighton Marathon. This is my first but the training is going well. And no more sore feet since I got some nice new trainers from Run. They know their stuff in there.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
I'm in!

First timer, training going ok.

My knees feel like they are 20 yrs older than the rest of me, but hopefully should keep ahead of the guy whose taking 3 days..

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Does that mean your space is available? I've been training and would love to do it, but missed out on a space!

Gluteus Maximus

Jul 10, 2003
Trumpton
Does that mean your space is available? I've been training and would love to do it, but missed out on a space!

I have an entry but can't do it. As far as I am aware it's not transferrable, but if you can run in under 2hrs 20mins :lol: I'm happy to sell you my identity. Anyway pm me if interested...

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
:wave:

Supposed to do 3 hours today but I'm having trouble getting off the sofa.

My trainings been going ok but for some reason I really can't be bothered this week although I also struggled a bit this time last year. I think I'm ready for some Spring weather

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here