Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So...what will our current players be thinking?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I would imagine that if there anything like the majority of people on here just as excited and the ones that are not, well there the ones that should be scared as they know in there heart of hearts there either not pulling there weight or there simply not good enough and will be shipped out. So all in all its make or break and no ducking and diving or being prima donnas attitudes as none of them could hold a candle to Gus as a player unlike the "who the feck are you anyway" attitude they showed Slade

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
i think dickinson will be sad, no more nights out on the town:mad:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
El Abd will be thinking that his tough training ground tackling will go down well with the new assistant manager.

Davies will be hoping that the new manager will be able to teach him how to score goals (which, incidentally, is the only thing missing from his game!)

Kuipers will probably be bricking it, as new managers seem to choose the other keeper, before finally settling on Kuipers.

seagullsoverlincoln

Jul 14, 2009
If the players have a decent mentality, they should be relishing the chance of a fresh
start and chance to impress

If they havent,bollocks to them , get rid and good riddance

A couple of them might suspect the party's over, unless they sudden become football players.

Nick Forster will be happy to actually be among some peers, especially when he's learning about football management, to work with someone who's taking on his first full management job. For him, it could not have turned out better.

Last edited:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
they will be thinking oh shit we cant go out on the lash 3 times a week anymore...and some will think ohhh know he's going to find out how shit i am first training session

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I hope they will be thinking " Hooray,someone who can teach us how to defend"-if they can grasp that then they can go out on the p as much as they like.Didn't bother certain Albion defensive legends in the past:laugh::drink::cheers:

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Dickinson will be thinking no more nights out at QBA in Haywards Heath pissing it up like he was on Saturday. You would think the chump would have kept a low profile after feeling so poorly on Tuesday!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully those that f***ed around when Slade was here will buck their ideas up.

Poyet will hopefully instill an iron discipline starting in defence.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Virgo, Elphick and El Abd try. We can all see that. The problem is that they would not look out of place playing for Eastbourne or Crawley. They are slow, have no skill and therefore get themselves in trouble. They need to go i'm afraid in the next window. Its not having a pop at them, its just they really are not good enough to play in a side that cost £1 Million to put together. Navarro will be interesting. He has been so bad that it makes me wonder whether he really is that bad, and if so then how did anyone rate him in the first place. However he is bad in a different way to the Virgo's of this world. Navarro is bad because he has done nothing and has been behind the game and chasing his shadow. That could be something that Poyet might be able to change. We shall see, but if not then expect him to go in the window as well. The players will know that albion have the money and there will be changes.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
were all doomed

draft_lens2048546module10187617photo_1214481108frazerDM1112_228x374.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here