Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So what have Aston Villa got to play for ??

D

Deleted User X18H

What is their incentive / motivation to send Newcastle down??

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
5th place
Professional pride
Getting their first win in about 3 months
Comedy

D

Deleted User X18H

Undoubtedly it would although a little sad as well !!

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
The question about that is are Hull good enough to beat United's under 12s? :lol:

They didn't look very good against Everton, the only reason it was 0-0 was because Fergie didn't rest the defence, so he still had Vidic and Ferdinand in there.

If he goes out next week and puts Neville at CB with Evans like he did initially against Villa at OT when Carew was mawling them, then Hull will get something.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think I am right in saying that there is a cash payment to clubs for each point won and each place in the final table. Therefore 3 points from the last fixture would still be worth a cash incentive even if it does not alter the final positions.

Bish Bosh

Aug 10, 2005
Wish it was in the EU
I think I am right in saying that there is a cash payment to clubs for each point won and each place in the final table. Therefore 3 points from the last fixture would still be worth a cash incentive even if it does not alter the final positions.

Yes that's right. The Premier League are very keen to inject some competitiveness into all their fixtures.

Justifies the hype and probably to keep Sky happy too.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Villa have been having a running friendly feud with Everton the last couple of years, and as the two are safely in their own little league (5th-6th) I think Villa would hope to win that league this year, to show some progress from last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here