Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So we are owned/registered in the UK right?

Don't know if you are fishing, but yes, we are a UK limited company. TB owns most of the shares.

If you are further interested, run a companies house report. You will find them under the company name or the company number.

As for being owned in the UK? What do you mean. As with any limited company, anywhere in the world, the owners are the shareholders. There might be a handful, or hundreds, i can't be arsed to look. All we do know is that TB owns most of the shares. It's possible another company could own shares too.

Really isn't a clever question!

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Don't know if you are fishing, but yes, we are a UK limited company. TB owns most of the shares.

If you are further interested, run a companies house report. You will find them under the company name or the company number.

As for being owned in the UK? What do you mean. As with any limited company, anywhere in the world, the owners are the shareholders. There might be a handful, or hundreds, i can't be arsed to look. All we do know is that TB owns most of the shares. It's possible another company could own shares too.

Really isn't a clever question!

Thanks very much for the patronsing reply. It's 1.14am I am at work i have been since midday and I will be until 8am. I just watched the Channel 4 Doc and wanted to see if waht i hoped was true is true. That we are not owned by some dodgy off shore company via TB. But well done for adding yourself to the growing list of people on here who have to appear clever/synical or just wanna make themselves look better than someone posting a genuine thread.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
... That we are not owned by some dodgy off shore company via TB.

we could be owned via a pukka off shore company. theres nothing wrong with kingcoles responce (other than maybe tone, but you are both up at 1am), check companies house. it pretty widely known who the share holders are, Bloom and a hand full of others including Friday ad and Pig City (Cook).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Can you provide a summary of who and what owns what?

Quite surprised you've asked the question that has been done to death on here as I see you as one of the more sensible posters !

As of 2010 :

MR ANTHONY GRANT BLOOM 77.22%
MR HARRY RICHARD KNIGHT 4.82%
MR WILLIAM JOHN BROWN 4.41%
PIG CITY INC. LTD 3.00%
MR KEVIN RALPH PATRICK GRIFFITHS 2.33%
MR RAYMOND ALEXANDER BLOOM 2.14%
FRIDAY-AD (HOLDINGS) LTD 2.00%
MR DEREK LEONARD CHAPMAN 1.85%
MR MICHAEL JOHN STANLEY HASTILOW 1.00%
MR ROBERT LEONARD PINNOCK 0.57%
MR J. GOLD 0.30%
MR JOHN EDWARD VICKERS 0.20%
MR JOSEPH DAVID HIRSCHEL 0.06%
MR EDWARD NORMAN DAVID 0.04%
MR PETER FLEMING JACKSON MCDONNELL 0.04%
MR JOHN TOWN 0.02%
MR MARTIN JOHN PERRY 0.00% (but 130 shares!, so slightly more than NIL, just!)

So to the OP - unless Pig City ( who I believe is Fat Boy Slim ) or Friday Ad are dodgy offshore companys I think we're safe. Even if they are they hold such a small percentage it makes no difference.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Quite surprised you've asked the question that has been done to death on here as I see you as one of the more sensible posters !

As of 2010 :

MR ANTHONY GRANT BLOOM 77.22%
MR HARRY RICHARD KNIGHT 4.82%
MR WILLIAM JOHN BROWN 4.41%
PIG CITY INC. LTD 3.00%
MR KEVIN RALPH PATRICK GRIFFITHS 2.33%
MR RAYMOND ALEXANDER BLOOM 2.14%
FRIDAY-AD (HOLDINGS) LTD 2.00%
MR DEREK LEONARD CHAPMAN 1.85%
MR MICHAEL JOHN STANLEY HASTILOW 1.00%
MR ROBERT LEONARD PINNOCK 0.57%
MR J. GOLD 0.30%
MR JOHN EDWARD VICKERS 0.20%
MR JOSEPH DAVID HIRSCHEL 0.06%
MR EDWARD NORMAN DAVID 0.04%
MR PETER FLEMING JACKSON MCDONNELL 0.04%
MR JOHN TOWN 0.02%
MR MARTIN JOHN PERRY 0.00% (but 130 shares!, so slightly more than NIL, just!)

So to the OP - unless Pig City ( who I believe is Fat Boy Slim ) or Friday Ad are dodgy offshore companys I think we're safe. Even if they are they hold such a small percentage it makes no difference.

I wasn't being clear, apologies. LB listed three companies, the club, a holding company and the stadium. I want to know which company owns which other company. All I know/presume is that the holding company owns all or part of the other two. Pretty sure the holding company does not own all of the stadium as well. I seem to recall the council have a small stake in return for providing land.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here