Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, tonight's the night

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Tonight's the night all the bullshit stops and 22 men walk the walk. Come 10pm and we will know who has the bragging rights for the next few months. Bring it on.
EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Good job I'm not a player, I had trouble sleeping last night. I can't wait for the first whistle. Just heard Gus on the radio appealing for an exciting derby, with no trouble.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Tonight's the night all the bullshit stops and 22 men walk the walk. Come 10pm and we will know who has the bragging rights for the next few months. Bring it on.
EAGLES!!!!!!!!!
Will you be there, or just shouting from your armchair ?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
12 hours to go, I was literally waking up every 10 minutes last night, excited, can not wait! SEEEEEEAGULLS

I thought I was going to have a shite night sleep, but in fact the wife had to wake me twice to tell me to stop snoring!! and I didnt have a beer last night.......

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
EAGLES!!!!!!!!!
Even if you won you would'nt have the bragging rights as a quick glimpse at the league table will show you,you'd still be 4 points behind us,lost more games....one to a team that had'nt won all season...poor poor Palace x

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Even if you won you would'nt have the bragging rights as a quick glimpse at the league table will show you,you'd still be 4 points behind us,lost more games....one to a team that had'nt won all season...poor poor Palace x

Hmm I'm not so sure, I think when 2 clubs have a rivalry, the one who last won tends to have bragging rights? Obviously league position matters more BUT palace fans could still brag they beat us. But I'm pretty sure they won't so who cares?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
We have to win this one. Have to. If we win tonight and then draw at Selhurst, nobody can deny that bragging rights are ours. If we lose tonight, even a win at Selhurst wont make up for it. So we have to win.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Its going to be an immense night regardless of the result, first time in I think in 20 years we are playing palace on an even keel.

Just hope its a great game with no trouble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here