Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So the Saints game has sold out...

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Was going to get mine this weekend, 10 days should have been enough I'd have thought :shrug:

I know I can't complain etc (well, i can, and i am) but I've been to every bloody away game for ages but all these Gus Bus Jumpers have taken my seat! :sick:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Was going to get mine this weekend, 10 days should have been enough I'd have thought :shrug:

I know I can't complain etc (well, i can, and i am) but I've been to every bloody away game for ages but all these Gus Bus Jumpers have taken my seat! :sick:

You'll move quicker next time then, now you know the Gus Bus travels full :lolol:

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
It's the biggest game of the season so far.
No surprise it has sold out quickly

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Well I certainly AM suprised it has sold out this quick! A week before, maybe, but not 11 days or whatever it is.

Can't get in the home end, database only :nono:

And I can't make Hartlepool (went last year, and Carlisle!)

The annoying thing is, I know of 2 people who haven't even been to a match this season, and have tickets.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Well I certainly AM suprised it has sold out this quick! A week before, maybe, but not 11 days or whatever it is.

The annoying thing is, I know of 2 people who haven't even been to a match this season, and have tickets.

Your fault, no one else's!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Tickets have been on sale all week, should not have been a suprise!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

It was free to purchase online, no booking fee, and they've been out ages. Nothing to do with people who havent been this season, you've had enough time.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing

I know how you feel pisses me off even more when its bandwagoners who probably have never even stepped inside withdean

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
It was free to purchase online, no booking fee, and they've been out ages. Nothing to do with people who havent been this season, you've had enough time.

Oh do shut up, I know all that I'm not an imbecile! I know I've had all this time, I just haven't got round to it *lazy*

Let's not start a binfest :thumbsup:

Will be a great night, I'm certain I'll get there somehow anyway :)

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Maybe people with limited income who really love the Albion pick and choose which games they'd love to see - Southampton Away being one of the games everyone'll want to go to. Don't understand people's hatred for new supporters etc. Surely it is a good thing?

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Maybe people with limited income who really love the Albion pick and choose which games they'd love to see - Southampton Away being one of the games everyone'll want to go to. Don't understand people's hatred for new supporters etc. Surely it is a good thing?

Oi Oi, hatred's a bit strong!

Many of them aren't 'new' supporters, they just go along to the 'big' games. Fair enough though, not everyone loves the Albion, they just go sometimes.

See you all there :albion2:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I've missed out to, but no-one to blame but myself for that! I wonder if the club will ask Saints for more tickets. The home stands surely won't sell out (St Mary's capacity is 30,000!)

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I know how you feel pisses me off even more when its bandwagoners who probably have never even stepped inside withdean

What a load of crap, we took 3,000 last year to Soton on a Sunday, and the game was on Sky, hardly surprising that another 250 wanted to go this year.

Cheshire

Jul 20, 2003
1066 Country

Trouble is if you want to support a successful club that is one of the drawbacks as more and more supporters/football fans will also want to watch. When the team is rubbish matches are a lot easier to attend for the casual home fan or exile. When success comes there is no last minute booking or just turning up on the day to get in as you have been able to do with most away matches over the last few years.

Personally I prefer the success and however much that restricts in seeing the Albion live would rather Championship (or even Premier) football for the team I support with the crowds - than another poorly attended second division relegation dog fight match. :albion2:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Oi Oi, hatred's a bit strong!

Many of them aren't 'new' supporters, they just go along to the 'big' games. Fair enough though, not everyone loves the Albion, they just go sometimes.

See you all there :albion2:

Explain to me how only 'going sometimes' means someone doesn't love The Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here