Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SO...the big question

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
If (Or When) Crawley Town beat AFC Wimbledon in the League Cup Play off, Who do you want to win out of Crystal Palarse v Crawley Town...

I ask as I know there is a lot of resentment to Crawley from people down on the coast.......so who is it The reds (Chavs i'll get it in first) or the Pikeys?

For me its the Crawley Town (obviously)

:goal:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm in the "no axe to grind with Crawley / Sussex brethren" camp.

So no contest for me - Crawley.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Palace to win , then there is the luck of the draw and we get to give them a tonking in the 2nd round :thumbsup:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I just hope glenn murray breaks his leg. and that dougie freedman sets his dogs on that fat wanker the crawley manager

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Why do the Dons & Crawley have to play off? Has the League Cup had a play-off for the 1st rnd before?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Hope Kuipers misses a punch from the corner and hits Glenn in the face.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Why do the Dons & Crawley have to play off? Has the League Cup had a play-off for the 1st rnd before?

Apparently it's something to do with Birmingham being in Europe, so entering in a different round despite having been relegated. Or something.

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
Remind us why Albion fans should care? Hope AFCW stuff them both.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Apparently it's something to do with Birmingham being in Europe, so entering in a different round despite having been relegated. Or something.

Birmingham enter the competition in round 3 due to European committments. By round 3, they shouldn't have any more Euro committments!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here