Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So now it's (almost) all over, how would you rate the season?

How would you rate the season?

• Total voters

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
Happy As Larry,would of been nice to get to Barnsley knowing we had a good chance of making play offs though,but hey ho,we have come along way,in a short time,time needs,4-5 new faces maybe,more seats going in very soon,if GP learns from his mistakes,then next season could be better.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
...... i haven't had a better time being an Albion fan, in all the victories AND defeats no matter how few or many. Just to be at the Amex, for starters, and then to witness some magical moments with a level of skill and talent i have never been exposed to in blue and white. Incredible. All the singing, for gawd's sake, and how it echoes around the stadium. The atmosphere. The feelings of awe and pride and amazement at everything around us, and to have that topped off by a side determined to play attractive and controlled football against sides that would have for so many years seemed too mighty for us to challenge or come close to. Pure, unadulterated euphoria at everything that has happened and i wish it wouldn't end.

Great post, MB. Sums up my feelings perfectly.

seagull1981

Blue & White Forever
Aug 8, 2010
Amazing, everything, thanks albion x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here