Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So Mr Knights Loan Player Comment?!?!?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
MattewEdwards ShinPads said:
I know that! But I am an impatient bugger and want to know what everyone on here thinks as well!!!

Wait til lunch then cos everyone else'll be on then.Oh,impatient bugger right well,my view is,we can't question uncle Dick because he has taken this club through thick and thin in past years and brought the club up from horrible situations so any Dick Knight doubters can shut up.I know I'm an ARS member but I want McGhee out,no-one else!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
FalmerforAll!** said:
Wait til lunch then cos everyone else'll be on then.Oh,impatient bugger right well,my view is,we can't question uncle Dick because he has taken this club through thick and thin in past years and brought the club up from horrible situations so any Dick Knight doubters can shut up.I know I'm an ARS member but I want McGhee out,no-one else!

You need to check your ARS membership then because getting Dick Knight out is also on the agenda. Check out Ernest's posts.

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
No fair play mate I think people who slate DK are utter twats, But you have to admit the man is very good at PR. Granted though he his a legend and if f***ing John Madjeski deserves a staduim named after him then uncle Dick certainly should!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh by the way I dont agree that we should slag McGhee whilst he is still the team manager get behind the team and him!!!!!!!!!!!

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
MattewEdwards ShinPads said:
No fair play mate I think people who slate DK are utter twats, But you have to admit the man is very good at PR. Granted though he his a legend and if f***ing John Madjeski deserves a staduim named after him then uncle Dick certainly should!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh by the way I dont agree that we should slag McGhee whilst he is still the team manager get behind the team and him!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree until the McGhee bit.He's got to start getting results.Every gamne,it's like he's done his homework on the opposition,he knows the starting eleven and we play well for 40 minutes and then they come and score and we're stuck for ideas.Or like at Millwall,we outclassed them first half and then they made a treble substitution and we were beaten.But yes,I suppose you're right about getting behind,but he really needs at least a point today as we've only won at home on a Saturday twice in the last year.FACT.6 wins in 50 isn't good enough.

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
True you make points that I totally agree with about McGhee, I have been to 3 matches (going today by the way!) Millwall (H), Crewe (A) and Reading (A). Both at Crewe and Millwall game same thing happened 1-0 up and 2 goals slopperly conceded in 2nd half and as you say no ideas. I to get baffled by his substitutions and you can never guess what the starting 11 will be but I guess at least he is trying to sort it and not just blindly sticking with the same team week in week out! But as I say we should back him and the boys to the hilt for the last 9 games and then see were we are.........god DK is good he sgot me talking like him!!!!!!!!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's still on the official site if you wish to hear it.

1066gull

Yorkie said:
You need to check your ARS membership then because getting Dick Knight out is also on the agenda. Check out Ernest's posts.

I'm starting to review my ARS membership

What does BREAST excatly do?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
A van der Meyde said:
I'm starting to review my ARS membership

What does BREAST excatly do?

Brighton Real Enduring Albion Supporters Trust.
Enduring means keeping going when things look tough and not giving in.

(it's all jokey really - just a bit of light hearted fun) :lol:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Yorkie said:
Brighton Real Enduring Albion Supporters Trust.
Enduring means keeping going when things look tough and not giving in.

(it's all jokey really - just a bit of light hearted fun) :lol:

Great definition of Enduring.Revision!If taht comes up in a test I'll remeber you!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here