Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So... last home game on Saturday

How excited are you about the last home game?

• Can't wait, as usual

Votes: 49 81.7%
  • Not that bothered, nothing to play for

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Pretty gutted it's the last one, have enjoyed home games immensely this season.

Really hope most of the crowd stay at the final whistle to give the players and management the huge round of applause they deserve for this season

Last edited:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Had my train tickets for six weeks,and my ticket all season.

I just hope it's as exciting and incident packed as the Standrews game earlier on.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Cant wait. What a fantastic year for the Albion. Great new stadium and even had some drama. I thought it would be a season of low to mid table. Another part of the ground for me to experience too; so far i've been in east away end, west lower and upper, north and now family on Saturday. Not been in there before. So all those in east take your ear plugs as im known to partake in the occasional song.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Really hope most of the crowd stay at the final whistle to give the players and management the hige round of applause they deserve for this season

Sums it up for me. Hope every stays behind for the lap of honour. Though I suspect there'll be a good old fashioned pitch invasion instead; which is a shame because there's no way I'll be able to get down there from the WSU!

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Sums it up for me. Hope every stays behind for the lap of honour. Though I suspect there'll be a good old fashioned pitch invasion instead; which is a shame because there's no way I'll be able to get down there from the WSU!

Quick dash down to the WSL will be needed!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

Cant see that happening (IE Reading style last night), but if it did, im front row on the East Stand so if it did happen - im prime position for it.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

Really hope most of the crowd stay at the final whistle to give the players and management the huge round of applause they deserve for this season

Agreed , still in the fight for 7th so let's PROPERLY end this season on a decent high.

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
Looking forward to it whatever the outcome - can't believe it's all gone so fast and may need to find a Pie and Harveys outlet closer to home for the summer ...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
No quality v burnley, no quality v west ham, no quality v watford, we're going to be playing a birmingham team who have something to fight for while we don't and seem to be using the last few games to give run outs to the players who couldn't force their way into the team earlier in the season. No. I am not looking forward to the game.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Going, will be treating it as a normal game and applauding off at the end. That's not to say I'm not gutted by the shambles of the past few weeks but now looking forward to all the summer signing speculation knowing that we have to do better next season

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Gus will throw a wobbler if you run on the pitch. :nono:

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
No quality v burnley, no quality v west ham, no quality v watford, we're going to be playing a birmingham team who have something to fight for while we don't and seem to be using the last few games to give run outs to the players who couldn't force their way into the team earlier in the season. No. I am not looking forward to the game.
No quality v Watford....you must be some sort of fcuking Nob !!!!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I haven't got time to be excited, I've got to cook a three course meal on Sunday for three peop....oh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here