Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So in the absence of Albion soccerness...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
...what will YOU be doing on Saturday.

For me:
Taking my son to football, doing the weekly shop, taking the kids to their school toy sale, maybe a small bit of cooking or plumbing in the afternoon while listening/watching the rest of the sport on the tellybox. Lots of soccerball, rugby union and the big rugby league match to get stuck into.

What about YOU?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Off to Twickenham to see England take on the Argies!

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
...what will YOU be doing on Saturday.

For me:
Taking my son to football, doing the weekly shop, taking the kids to their school toy sale, maybe a small bit of cooking or plumbing in the afternoon while listening/watching the rest of the sport on the tellybox. Lots of soccerball, rugby union and the big rugby league match to get stuck into.

What about YOU?

do you normally go on a Saturday then ?

Ronnie

Jan 6, 2009
The Herb Garden
From Tricky Dicky
It will be my birthday tomorrow (don't ask, too old is the answer). My brother is flying in from the states, not seen him for 18 months.

As I also live in Shoreham I will look out for the Fire Brigade going to put out all those candles Ha Ha

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
On the last day of my holiday in hong kong and china. I might be back in time to watch sky tv. What time is the game on?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Saturday.

Shops, lunch, kids party, Engerland on telly, whisky, bed.

Sunday

Footy in the morning. Expecting to lose by 3 or 4. Hoping a huge effort will scrape some kind of result.

Albion in the afternoon. Expecting to lose by 3 or 4. Hoping a huge effort will scrape some kind of result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here