Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So if you're not going to the SOCCERBALL at Crewe tomorrow...

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Currently in HK airport so I will be getting over jet lag and doing my washing, very dull. Them I'll be off to pub for sky soccer sat and some english food. I've had enough of rice and noodles.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Having a Barbie on what promises to be the wettest and windiest day of the month, I will be listening to the game on SW whilst tossing a burger or two no doubt.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Having a Barbie on what promises to be the wettest and windiest day of the month, I will be listening to the game on SW whilst tossing a burger or two no doubt.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Settling down in front of the TV watching the first Gillette Soccer Saturday of the season on Sky Sports with Jeff Stelling and the boys. Can't wait!

Oh dear God I've turned into Crodo ......

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I'm off to Edinburgh tomorrow morning for a week and a bit at the Fringe Festival.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Start of the new season for the ALbion and start of the new season for Mile Oak Wanderers!

Have got my Under 7's training session in the morning and in the afternoon, I'll be getting the house sorted for a soggy bbq for my parents who are moving to Spain next week

Edit: whilst listening to the Albion get their first ever win at Gresty Road!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here