Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So how's your Cup Final day been ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've bloody enjoyed mine.

11am down the Cricketers in Southwick with a good friend. We both indulged in one of their full english breakfasts outside with a couple of jars, which was excellent. As the morning/afternoon wore on, a few more mates arrived. Perused a few Cup Final bets, put them on, then headed back to my gaff for the match. Pretty decent game, then it was over to the park for a good old kickabout for an hour. Then back to mine where I lit the barbie and fed the starving. That went on till about 9pm, whereupon the few remaining were treated to toasted marshmellows in my chimenera. A brief argument with the missus which has resulted in her storming off upstairs to bed, and so here I am in the garden alone, with my laptop and a Bacardi. Bloody PERFECT day really.

:)

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Nothing special, woke up with a savage hangover, then had 2 pints of freezing cold water, 2 tablets and an egg and bacon baguette, and I was sorted. I then went down tut park to have a game of Football, but that didn't go to well, was still nice to get out in the sun though.

Come home, got some ribs from a chinese t-away, good stuff.

Then I just sat infront of here and the TV, with 4 bottles of Corona , watching the Greyhounds. (Lost £25.)

Finishing the day of with ; YouTube - Stone Roses - Elephant Stone

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Been sat INSIDE all day revising for my LAST EVER university exam. A mixture of immense frustration and anticipation. Roll on Tuesday.

Edit: And then going out for a few pints tonight, only to be confronted by arrogant Newcastle fans.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I've bloody enjoyed mine.

11am down the Cricketers in Southwick with a good friend. We both indulged in one of their full english breakfasts outside with a couple of jars, which was excellent. As the morning/afternoon wore on, a few more mates arrived. Perused a few Cup Final bets, put them on, then headed back to my gaff for the match. Pretty decent game, then it was over to the park for a good old kickabout for an hour. Then back to mine where I lit the barbie and fed the starving. That went on till about 9pm, whereupon the few remaining were treated to toasted marshmellows in my chimenera. A brief argument with the missus which has resulted in her storming off upstairs to bed, and so here I am in the garden alone, with my laptop and a Bacardi. Bloody PERFECT day really.

:)

It doen't get much better than that Easy. I salute you:bowdown:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Pre match spritzers in an enjoyable hostelry then off to a friends where we overindulged in beers, cheese, olives andother nibbles.... kick around and back to the watering hole to round off...great fun but very tiring.... Was guilted in to running a 10K with a mate in a few weeks and as such ran 2 miles along the seafront at 7 am today before it got too hot... all in all a good day !

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The barmaid tried to serve me a pint of Gordon Smith's by mistake.

Then I got threatened by an Arsenal supporter. I wish all the Londoners would go back to London. I am fed up with the whole lot of them. That is nothing against Londoners it is just they unload their hooligans under Community-in-Care and stash them down here.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
1-0

GORDON Smiths? Does it miss the spot that other beers hit?

Does thew wrong thing and scores, does the right thing and misses.

I would have settled for Robinson's Barley Water.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here