Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So how many Brighton games have you been to?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
This isn't an effort to try and find out who is and isn't a so called 'JCL' or even a post to say 'I am better then you', and I would love not to have a bitchfest on it ... me personally, somewhere around 200 ... I can't count... but just trying to get a gauge not an argument.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Must be getting on for a thousand or over - 34 years a supporter roughly 30-35 games a season

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Gawd knows. I reckon maybe 300 games.

All thanks to my Dad showing me the way. Nice one Dad.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
About 300 over 20 years? Didn't do very well during 97/08 - 03/04 due to A-levels; travelling; and uni. Plus, I lost the faith during Adams MKII.

Mate I lost the faith for about two decades, no shame in it.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Mate I lost the faith for about two decades, no shame in it.

Indeed, no shame. Over estimated. Just checked my programme collection and it is around the 250/280 mark as some got trashed.

It was easy to come up with an excuse not to go. I was in London and my wage had halved and most of my friends wanted to go and watch London Scottish (£10 a ticket, beer on the terrace, infinitely better than watching Micky Adams rip out team to pieces).

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Reckon I must be well over 1000 but I'm not going to put my anorak on and count 'em!

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
reckon about 370 since 1982. 80% of those since 1996. Last 12 months have have been the best though. No one can argue these are the best times as an Albion fan. I can't stop smiling sometimes. My cheeks ache. (Face not arse!). We are brighton and we have an identity - just love that quote - makes me smile and cheeks ache again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here