Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, how good are YOUR Albion contacts?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
I've known about Bloom taking over/Knight leaving since May 5 - nearly two weeks ago.

The old inner circle is dead. Long live the new inner circle!

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I know how much most of the players are on a week, and the fee Albion are demanding for Lynch.

I also know all Slades transfer targets and which two players are soon to be transfer listed...

So, am I the most in the know?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
A former well known radio personality mentioned it in passing a few months ago.( and last year)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have no contacts, but a brain that told me Knight could not stay on and the only way that the builders would have started work on Falmer was if someone was paying for it. It wasn't going to be the banks so clearly Bloom or someone else was in for a lot of cash. It was either that or no Falmer.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Oh and I know one of the bank people that the Albion approached for Finance over 18 months ago who told me that they were saying they had a major investor who would stump up a large part of the stadium finance.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Oh and I know one of the bank people that the Albion approached for Finance over 18 months ago who told me that they were saying they had a major investor who would stump up a large part of the stadium finance.

That could be a reference to Bloom's money. Then again, it could be a reference to the money which fell through...

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
I know how much most of the players are on a week, and the fee Albion are demanding for Lynch.

I also know all Slades transfer targets and which two players are soon to be transfer listed...

So, am I the most in the know?

Care to share your knowledge then?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
That could be a reference to Bloom's money. Then again, it could be a reference to the money which fell through...

It definately was the former and I've discussed this with Giraffe.

I overhead something "slip" about funding, well over a year ago and it pointed quite clearly to investment from an individual.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Does North Stand Chat count?!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
"The story is complete rubbish, Dick Knight will be chairman until Falmer and then he'll retire from the club to enjoy his hard work". :lolol:

D

Deleted User X18H

I was told months ago but like so many others on this thread who are in the know decided not to announce it on here until it had been in The Argus and on The Club Website.

In fact Tony Bloom told me himself just after he asked me if I was holding Mr Bun The Baker in my hand :lol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I knew about it a couple of weeks ago but had to keep schtum for obvious reasons. Glad it's in the open now.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I have never posted a 'rumour' on NSC but I do find out quite a lot from one reliable source. I was told about the Bloom takeover having been pretty much sewn up in the 1st week of May.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here