Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

so BORED

Oct 25, 2003
in the office by myself cos the boss is on manual handling training, two others are off and the other is only part time

only an hour left though:)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
do some bloody work then :jester:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Same here, f*** all to do. Cant even play music with my mobile cos i manged to drop it in a bucket of f***ing water!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I am hairman of the bored.
Today is the first complete day at work i have known of and had for 4 months or so. I just want to last until 5pm without having some nervous breakdown and moist brow. Not sure that smiling because i am not dead is quite a legitimate expression, but one i may secretly have nonetheless.

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Bored, Hot & Pissed Off. If someone wants to make my day and buy a house in Hailsham, I'll buy ya a beer in return.:thumbsup:

And before you ask, yes the beer will be more expensive than the house.

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
DAMANCLAY said:
Same here, f*** all to do. Cant even play music with my mobile cos i manged to drop it in a bucket of f***ing water!
Harsh, I know how ya feel though as several months ago I had my phone in my shirt top pocket and bent over to pick something up to the side of the bog and the phone fell down there.

Not very nice, but still shifted it on ebay :lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Trufflehound said:
Depends whether or not Jimmy Case gives you the horn... :love:
Ah, the days when cup final banners were sort-of funny, and "windsurfers do it standing up"-themed bumper stickers were everywhere. Who was the Albion fan who took a "Jimmy Case does it from 35 yards" poster to Wembley in '83?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
BHA Jordan said:
Harsh, I know how ya feel though as several months ago I had my phone in my shirt top pocket and bent over to pick something up to the side of the bog and the phone fell down there.

Not very nice, but still shifted it on ebay :lolol:

:lolol:

I was hoping it may dry out as it was only in the water for a matter of seconds. I dont think my luck is that good though.

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
DAMANCLAY said:

I was hoping it may dry out as it was only in the water for a matter of seconds. I dont think my luck is that good though.
It should do, may take a few days but the phone I dropped worked perfectly, just I didn't want to put something in my pocket that had been down the toilet

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
tommy boy said:
...boss is on manual handling training...

he's learning how to hold a manual properly?....like f*** he's down the pub!

Oct 25, 2003
Re: Re: so BORED

Marc said:
he's learning how to hold a manual properly?....like f*** he's down the pub!

no, he's learning how to handle stuff with his hands

like BOXES and stuff

been gone since 1.30

...............probably down the pub

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
DAMANCLAY said:

I once accidentally gave my phone a bath in whisky for about 15 mins. It took 9 days to dry out, but was fine (ish) in the end.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here