Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It is snowing tonight - in Yorkshire

I reckon it will all melt by Saturday though

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
it could just keep snowing through to saturday. I know it wont...........But what if it did.

Its snowing a bit in sunny old peacehaven now

The Met Office website is predicting temperatures (at Shoreham) of 9°C on Friday, a minimum of 5°C on Friday night, 12°C on Saturday, dropping to no colder than 10°C on Saturday night.

Positively spring-like by the time kick-off arrives on Saturday. With winds from the south.

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
The weather people really don't have a clue with this little cold snap do they. Every site or forecast I have seen differs by the rest by up to about 10 C and they all give different amounts of snow on different days. I promise that when I'm a qualified meteorologist, I will make things better!:angel:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I'm really excited. At the moment it is forecast to go up to zero next Monday. Woohoo, a chance to wash the car without freezing all the doors shut like I did last week. Note to self: never use the car wash at night when it is -20C.

South Stand Zealot

Jul 8, 2003
Haywards Heath
It really is 2.20 am (Wed 28 Jan) and it really is snowing in Haywards Heath where heavy snow hardly heffer happens.

The Met Office was right. Makes a change - hurricanes an' all that !

:banana: :cute: :banana: :cute: :banana: :banana: :cute: :banana: :cute: :banana: :cute: :banana: :cute: :banana: :cute: :banana: :cute: :banana: :cute: :banana: :cute: :banana: :cute: :banana: :cute: :banana:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
In case anyone was wondering, it's now pissing it down with snow here in Shoreham(does snow piss down?)!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Been going for about 20 minutes and the grass has now been fully covered and car actually looks clean! Nothing to do all day so I think I'll go up the Downs and HAVE FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! (Sorry, I get a little excited with snow, so rarely comes in shoreham).:clap2:

:banana:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here