Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Snoop Dog is a Brighton fan

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Couple of friends saw him outside the Jubilee Library yesterday and got photos, and he was wearing that same shirt.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Couple of friends saw him outside the Jubilee Library yesterday and got photos, and he was wearing that same shirt.

Would be great to see the photos if you can get hold of 'em...

[yt]u83unQEveFA[/yt]

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Would be great to see the photos if you can get hold of 'em...
I'll see what I can do, they were only quick shots on camera phones. His bodyguard was apparently far from keen for anyone to be anywhere near him, let alone have a photo taken.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I'll see what I can do, they were only quick shots on camera phones. His bodyguard was apparently far from keen for anyone to be anywhere near him, let alone have a photo taken.

If it was the dude I saw at the show, he was the size of a TANK, and I don't mean Guy Butters...

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Those dancers were fabulous, you weren't wearing an Albion cap by any chance? To answer Notters they have a standing area for most gigs there, much better venue than the Brighton Centre.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnmWN9_vAYg

Put ya mother fuckin' two's in the air punk:

No I wasn't mate. And hell yes those dancers were awesome!! Such a surreal but amazing night, one I will remember for some time!

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
22535910150249756090820.jpg

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009

NO SHIT?!

I was walking from College, along Old Shoreham Road, down to the Pavillion Gardens and went via New Road past this, i didn't recognize it and thought it was just a random coach. Not f***ing Snoop Dogg in an albion shirt!

Cuffs

Jan 29, 2010
Its not a Brighton shirt. The style of arms and white manufacturers logo dont corolate with any Brighton kit I can see.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
On the crystal set it was mentioned he was seen in a Q.P.R shirt so i think he has a large collection of footie shirts!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here