Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sniper on the loose

scott_theowl

Aug 21, 2010
ie3xib.jpg

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Whilst El Abd made an absolute fool of himself with that pathetic rolling around at least he's not doing the Neil Mellor "I'm a little teapot" dance!

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
There's no excuse for the writhing around on the floor. At the same time, Sparrow got sent off and a three match ban for doing not much different to Mellor. It's the inconsistency that f***s me off more than anything.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I suspect after the Greer sending off, Gus had them all in for special training on how to fall convincingly when touched. If you cant beat em, join em.

However, looks like El Abd failed the course.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Jesus, that is pathetic. Would be far more impressed if he stood his ground and Mellor had pushed him with no reaction. El Bad should have laughed in his face rather than dropping to the floor like a playground match.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Certainly was a fat lump.

Must be the Sheffield style. Did anyone see that fat lump sitting at the end of the home stand just above one of the exits? Looked like a marquee in his footy shirt. He was HUGE and had a porker of a bird to match.

Aye, everytime I glanced in that direction there were fatty foods and fizzy pop being shovelled into their mouths, must have a sturdy bed.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Worth posting again

[yt]F4ZY9sJe0rY[/yt]

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here