Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slade's Passion....

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
great post match interview, so much enthusiasm and passion. Now think back and remeber what Micky Adam's post match interviews were like.

top bloke:thumbsup:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
enthusiasm like that rubs off on the players

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Considering the state the club was in when he took over, who really would have given him any chance.
If he makes this much difference in a few games what could he do over a full season, hats off to you sir.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Just hope the players take it on the field for the next few games

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Give the bloke the job now.He must know who is worth keeping and who he would let go.I will be pissed off if Knight gets rid of him for some ego boss like Wise.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Wise wont come here. Not enough money for him to play with.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
great post match interview, so much enthusiasm and passion. Now think back and remeber what Micky Adam's post match interviews were like.

top bloke:thumbsup:

Didn't hear the post match interview, but I can tell you that his chest beating show of passion in front of our end after the game was rousing stuff of the highest order. :ascarf:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yeah, but Slade came in after we'd played Leeds twice, so we don't really know what he'd say if we had to play THE Leeds United.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
He is 100% committed which I love, he doens't make stupid decisions which is a good things. We'll have to wait and see what he can do in the summer, I think he should get the job regardless of whether we stay up or go down.

Oh and for no reason what so ever. I just did a photoshop tutorial on how to make an obama style poster... i couldnt find a high enough res one of slade.. so i did this:

:laugh:
whing.jpg

*Awaits attention seeking jibes....*

bigc

Jul 5, 2003

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I thought I saw him kiss the badge as he came over to us at the end today. What a hero. We need someone with passion and he shows it.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
He is 100% committed which I love, he doens't make stupid decisions which is a good things. We'll have to wait and see what he can do in the summer, I think he should get the job regardless of whether we stay up or go down.

Oh and for no reason what so ever. I just did a photoshop tutorial on how to make an obama style poster... i couldnt find a high enough res one of slade.. so i did this:

:laugh:
whing.jpg

*Awaits attention seeking jibes....*

I acutally thought that was a KFC logo !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here