Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slade

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
Will he do the honorouable thing and resign after the dreadful start to this season.
We have speant quite a lot of money on players and wages and actually have a good squad but we keep losing and i have had enough of this shit

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Will he do the honorouable thing and resign after the dreadful start to this season.
We have speant quite a lot of money on players and wages and actually have a good squad but we keep losing and i have had enough of this shit

I take it you're posting this whilst walking away from Huish Park?

Thought not. :rolleyes:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Walking away, abandoning us when we don't have a plan B, rather than showing determination and sticking to the task he started is "the honourable thing"?!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'm not so sure, i honestly think he thinks he is doing well, which he isn't.

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
I'm currently on the "Slade In" side of the fence but I'm starting to think about taking a look over the other side. I really want to stay faithful to the Slade cause and give him time... I really do !!! I understand that managers need time....

But I'm really starting to get severely pissed off with not winning and being in the bottom four with players that are worth a lot more than that..

If we don't get at LEAST 4 points from the next 2 games I might have to nip over to the other side... I really don't but I'm losing my patience...

Time flies as we all know and I want us to be comfortably at mid table by the end of the year... Its currently looking unlikely...

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I take it you are too..........

Funnily enough, I actually had a break from following the Albion today. Unlike you, however, I'm not gonna bang-on about the quality of our performance today without witnessing it first-hand.

Anyway, carry on. :thumbsup:

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Hey listen, I'm all for Slade in and giving any manager a fair chance, but again we through the game away.

I'm pissed off with this result, a win in the week and everything will be cool.

Last edited:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I'm currently on the "Slade In" side of the fence but I'm starting to think about taking a look over the other side. I really want to stay faithful to the Slade cause and give him time... I really do !!! I understand that managers need time....

But I'm really starting to get severely pissed off with not winning and being in the bottom four with players that are worth a lot more than that..

If we don't get at LEAST 4 points from the next 2 games I might have to nip over to the other side... I really don't but I'm losing my patience...

Time flies as we all know and I want us to be comfortably at mid table by the end of the year... Its currently looking unlikely...

I would agree with most of that. Slade is under a bit of pressure and we need to pick up some points quickly. If results are still this shit in december then fair enough, call for the managers head.

Calling for the manager to go now is just retarded, it's the same people who come on here every week and post a load of negative shit and have been since the second game. Now none of those people have any credibility, it's the boy who cried wolf. It's easier just to tell them to f*** off.

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
I would agree with most of that. Slade is under a bit of pressure and we need to pick up some points quickly. If results are still this shit in december then fair enough, call for the managers head.

Calling for the manager to go now is just retarded, it's the same people who come on here every week and post a load of negative shit and have been since the second game. Now none of those people have any credibility, it's the boy who cried wolf. It's easier just to tell them to f*** off.

Your right BtF...

I think we just need to hang on in there for a bit longer... There are bunch of idiots on here that have been slating him before a ball was even kicked and I certainly am not associating myself with that lot but I just need to see us starting to pick up decent points...

Lets not forget that we played a patched up Yeovil team today...

I think December is about right to start asking serious questions... Until then lets just hang on in there...

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
We nearly went down becuse of our pateince with Adams. We must learn.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Your right BtF...

I think we just need to hang on in there for a bit longer... There are bunch of idiots on here that have been slating him before a ball was even kicked and I certainly am not associating myself with that lot but I just need to see us starting to pick up decent points...

Lets not forget that we played a patched up Yeovil team today...

I think December is about right to start asking serious questions... Until then lets just hang on in there...

The thing is that NSC gets so polarised it's difficult not to get lumped into either a Slade in or a Slade out category. I'm not happy with our league position but I think Slade deserves a chance to turn it around and I've seen enough from the team to think that he will, but obvoiusly that's just my opinion.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I'm speaking from an unqualified position, but the only thing that hasn't changed in the last few years has been Booker (although Booker left for a short period) and White.

Although Russell must rate them, unless he felt compelled to keep them after the team got out of the shit on the last day.

It's frustrating to say the least.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne

Is the right answer

I love Slade, but we need to start being realistic. A 1/4 of the season so far gone and we are playing like complete headless chickens.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I take it you're posting this whilst walking away from Huish Park?

Thought not. :rolleyes:

Not that old chesnut about needing to be at every game in order to comment? :yawn: This is a results business and we're not getting them.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003

Difficult to argue with that. I was arguing to keep Adams when the pressure was mounting this time last year in similar circumstances. Turned out the anti-MA group knew what they were talking about in the end. Who's to say the anti-Slades aren't right this time too? There's a lot of deja vu around BHAFC for sure!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
f***'s sake. It's his birthday! :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here