Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slade - I Want To Stay

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
The fact is that in a very short time he has become an ALBION LEGEND!

Jimmy Glass saved Carlisle a few seasons ago , Mr Slade (Sir Russell) has saved us and we will never forget.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Give him a contract NOW.

He's done exactly what he was brought here to do, the fans love him and he loves the club. What more could we want?

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
And so recently, too. Who could be more deserving of the term legend?
Its an over used phrase these days but its well deserved with him;after the Scunthorpe game i thought we were dead and buried,then after the Swindon game i thought it was curtains but he has achieved the impossible.
He has got to be the first managar in a long time who has formed a great bond with the club and fans alike.
Weve stayed up which is brilliant but i want him to get a contract!

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Russell is my reason for living. He's why I wake up in the morning; he's why I strive to be the best I can. I've never felt such passion for a man (apart from Gary Barlow and Michel Kuipers) before. I even feel Russell could overtake those two heroes. I want him to be our manager and I want to touch his head MANY more times.

I couldnt agree more, hes the perfect man. Hes up there with Mark McGhee in my greatest men of all time list. He does Mourinho style runs down the touchling, he has a fist celebration, he loves the fans and i love him!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
And who's that in the background, you lucky bastard :thumbsup:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I think that's the bloke i was sitting next too. My mate and I got chatting to a couple of Brighton fans in The Eagle at lunchtime. Conversation eventually got round to where we were sitting. It transpired that out of a crowd of 9,000 people we just happened to be sitting next to each other. Weird.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
When me, you and Russell were together on the pitch did you imagine there was NOONE else there and it was just us three legends together? I certainly did. I felt the MAGIC in the air as we snogged his famous head.

As far as I was concerned we were the only people in the whole world. It was such a special moment, i will dearly treasure it for the rest of my life. I just hope there are many more happy day with me and you kissing Russell's shiny bonse!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I think I love him.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
The guy is real and talks reality.
After this season I can only say we could do with a bit more of that reality.

:baldboncedsmileyhereplease:
I agree ,we were deep in relegation shit and Micky Adams was talking about next season.
Russell said it as it was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here