Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slade calls Hart "A diamond"

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Pretty hard to disagree given the mans work ethic, reserve performances and overall passion! Good on ya Gary, keep it up!

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Every time he plays he always gives 110% and looks a real threat in front of goal. Can never understand why he doesn't start more games!? Always likely to nick a goal or an assist...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Players like Hart are exactly what we need in our possition!!

Play him as much as he can beore the end of the season!

I completely agree.

What we need is passion, effort and commitment, and you will ALWAYS get those from Gary Hart. If we're lucky, some of those attributes might rub off on the rest of them.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Was delighted to see Hart start today, and he gave 110% and looked decent enough. More of the same on Saturday please.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
gary hart will always be an Albion Legend

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
What we have really really needed this season is players who give the impression that they give a damn. There have been very few of those.

Gary Hart is very much on that list along with Whing and Kuipers ... and I believe McNulty and Davies.

If he had played more this season I'm certain his attitude and passion would have rubbed off on his team mates.

Well done Gary.

shame that Slade isn't a racist and Hart isn't black. RS could have had a full deck of cards with: "Hart is a diamond of a spade at this club."

Another casual racist comedy moment goes begging.

p.s. this post is tongue in cheek. In no way am I suggesting or condoning...blah, blah, blah.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd written of Hart as well.
But quite frankly, I've come to the belated conclusion that I'd far rather have a guy like him in the side than the neverending series of fucktards we've had here on loan who have achieved the square route of f*** all this season. Yes he's limited. Yes his best years are behind him. But Gary Hart would run through a brick wall for this club, and in a KHAZI division like this, that gets you a long way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here