Sky Sports take it like a fan

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not a bad day at the Amex then :thumbsup:

Not at all. It was great.

We were there filming on the pitch a couple of hours before the game, so it was good to see the ground from that perspective. The filming was interesting, too - especially when they did the part with the players (Noone, Dicker, and one other - can't remember). All the other players were there too, making faces from behind the camera and taking the mick out of them. Noone is pretty funny - the others must have dared him to make an idiot of himself, so he does the whole thing, with his trousers hoisted right up to his chest!

My kids enjoyed seeing Tony Bloom and all the players, and had a great photo taken with CMS.

Fenners is a funny bloke.

Oh, and Bianca is quite nice. :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not just me on the show either, btw.

You can look forward to seeing Richie Morris and his comedy tracksuit top, on the Fenners' Tenners round.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Straight after the game, I had to go and meet the lad I beat, to hand over the £250 I'd promised him. Not a bad little earner for him, seeings how all he did was lose a coin toss, and answer one question wrong. Still, a deal's a deal.

Respect and added one res point for honouring a deal. Well played that man.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
If I'd known it was our very own HKFC I'd have stayed to watch instead of going for an admittedly much-needed pee at half-time. Now I'll never get to see it. :-(

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
thoroughly enjoyed that!
ben was rather yum...anyone got his number??
congrats on the pen matey....i never disappear at half time, but needed the water - the front of the east was stonking, so i missed your moment of glory!
wow to the pool fan at the end...

why didnt gus do the tenner question? thought that was the home manager's tenner? or was he afraid it would be tooo complicated!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Someone put this on you tube please :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Phew. They cut all the embarrassing bits, where Fenners took the mick!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Those who are friends with hkfc on facebook can see it as i filmed it from the wsu...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here