Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky Sports take it like a fan

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Great pen... I waited especially to watch it once word got around - liked the whole squaring up to eachother thing you had to do at the start too...

I hear you didn't quite bag all the money though - you forgot to mention that bit!

Aye. Myself and the lad Danny that I did the quiz against, cut a deal before that if either of us won the cash, we'd split it. Ended up with £270. Still TIDY.

Last edited:

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
The woman presenter isn't half as sexy as the old one, this one is a tad goofy imo.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
When's it on tv.

Great penalty btw, hope Gus was watching, he may have a job for you.

It was. however, a shame that the North Stand had emptied and it wasn't clear what was happening unless you knew what was happen, if you see what I mean.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Great strike although I do think you need to work on your celebration

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
When's it on tv.

Great penalty btw, hope Gus was watching, he may have a job for you.

It was. however, a shame that the North Stand had emptied and it wasn't clear what was happening unless you knew what was happen, if you see what I mean.

I can tell, you - it didn't feel like the North was empty, from where I was stood!

Its definitely on 09.30am Saturday morning. I THINK, its on first on Friday evening, but I'm not sure of that. Anyone know?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I can tell, you - it didn't feel like the North was empty, from where I was stood!

Its definitely on 09.30am Saturday morning. I THINK, its on first on Friday evening, but I'm not sure of that. Anyone know?

Just had a look and its on at 10pm Sky Sports 1 on Friday night

I'm glad it didn't look empty, it just felt like load of poeple had gone.

I bet it was a buzz when that ball hit the net

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Fenners is a lad!

Did you buy him a drink after? :lolol:

Straight after the game, I had to go and meet the lad I beat, to hand over the £250 I'd promised him. Not a bad little earner for him, seeings how all he did was lose a coin toss, and answer one question wrong. Still, a deal's a deal.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Fair play to you, I probably wouldn't be that nice. :moo:

Can't welch once you've shaken on something, can you. I'd have expected the same from him, if he'd won the cash. Enjoyed the game, got to score at the Amex, and went home with £270. No complaints from me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here