Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky Sports News.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
What a joke, we are breaking records left right & centre :clap: & what do they do? an interview with Darren Ferguson FFS. Not a single mention about our season :angry: & i thought Meridian were useless :rant:

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Yawn

Even if the Albion had their own channel people would moan there is not enough Albion news on it.

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
I know we can't expect to be mentioned all the time but I really do not think we have been given as much credit by the pundits and TV coverages as we should of.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Yawn

Even if the Albion had their own channel people would moan there is not enough Albion news on it.

Not at all, the Posh have not achieved anything yet, just seemed a pointless interview :shrug:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
There is no story really is there? 2nd place and playoffs much more exciting

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'm pretty certain we will get a large amount of coverage at the end of the season, before the playoff excitement starts.

We're breaking club records at the moment.

There is going to be a huge amount of coverage at the start of next season. A bit of a footballing fairytale.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Over the last few years we have had quite a lot of exposure with the trials & tribulations of getting a new ground.We had a decent amount of coverage earlier in the season.Now as far as the media is concerned the title is already won.Darren ferguson was being interviewed because Peterborough are on sky sports Friday night.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
What a joke, we are breaking records left right & centre :clap: & what do they do? an interview with Darren Ferguson FFS. Not a single mention about our season :angry: & i thought Meridian were useless :rant:

Surely just because the cameras are at London Rd for fridays live game with b'mouth and they want to create some more interest ??

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I think these journos spread themselves very thinly looking for stories. Of course, people like us are right on top of the stats for our own club, but these people are looking at the other 91.

James Richardson doing quite a long chat on us on the 'Football Extra' Podcast this week proves the point, coming as it did only a few days after the 'Late Kick Off'' thing. The same goes for the latest Claridge kicks off thingy.

I'd expect to hear mention of the record and month we've had over the weekend.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
We're 13 points clear. The battle for second is where the excitement lies ATM.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
This is because they are showing Peterborough - Bournemouth Friday. They showed highlights of our game this morning with a Poyet interview!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I watched the England v Ghana match last night... not ONCE did they mention Brighton!!!

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Gus was on SSN over the last couple of days. First on Monday talking about Uruguays game & how he'd like to have gone.
He was on yesterday i posted a link on the Dag & Red match thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here