Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky Sports News - Goals Express

D

Deleted member 18477

14,800 Palace fans
19,600 Brighton, Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Man U fans

Well done, you must be so proud

You gave away a load of free tickets you mug! Pathetic attendance!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
14,800 Palace fans

So all those fans in the seventies and eighties at the Goldstone were as you say plastic? Why aren't all your so-called fans who supported you in play-off finals and the cup final supporting you right now? Attendance at any football club ebbs and flows in line with the relative success of the said club. Brighton fans or Palace fans are no different in that respect. I don't expect you to understand this as you clearly can't count so I would imagine reasoning is not a strong point either.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
14,800 Palace fans

I would love to blow you up with a paintball grenade, just to bring a little colour to your life..............:lolol: :wanker:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
14,800 Palace fans

Dont be f***ing STUPID. Im damn sure IF that was true then the same could be said for your scabby lot.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Just turned onto ssn and now see what the show is. I like the idea of showing what games they are waiting for footage from, so it's not so much "here's the goals from x division" and then you sit through them and feel like they have deliberately chosen not to show your team's goals. But the presenting is patronising and the screen is more than a little gimmicky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here