Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky Sports News - Goals Express

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
To be honest I do not think I have ever seen such pathetic TV in my life, f***ing pathetic to say the least.

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
lol telling us it has changed (from blank by fixtures to a PLAY sign), they say it like it is the most amazing technology ever. why not just shows goal without all the sensationalist bullshit!!!

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
the bloke presenting it talks as though the audience is a load of kids. Trying to get us all exited when he announces goals from another match are now available to play!

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Completely agree. Load of shit, just show the goals.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Glad i wasnt the only one to think something was not quite right with it.

Poor presenter and format, chopping and changing leagues as the goals were sent in to Sky HQ, think i'll wait for the league show on the red button sunday morning.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
you mean you don't believe the "hot off the press" hype ?? caught it for the first time, though the presenter looked embarrassed. shocking.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Watched this just to see if Harley's goal was 'goal of the day' Honestly so pathetic who cares if there's another SPL or League 2 fixture goal to show it's like something off CBeebies

Paddy Finucane

WW2 Hero
Jul 26, 2004
Redhill
Quite simply the biggest load of shite I have watched in a long long time!! - my 10yr old daughter could present it better - "" OOH look League 2 is flashing "" = Twat....

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
it was embarrassing

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
The Football League Show is on at 11ish, think Palace/Blackpool is main game. You can all watch Muzza's 20 minute cameo at the end, he tears them apart! :clap2:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The Football League Show is on at 11ish, think Palace/Blackpool is main game. You can all watch Muzza's 20 minute cameo at the end, he tears them apart! :clap2:

Shit,if only we still had him,we might not be struggling so much.

D

Deleted member 18477

And you can watch us go top of the league! Hahaha!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Shame there were so few of you there to see it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here