Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky sports Championship TV Fixtures

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
the leeds united are the biggest club in the division

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
I know Leeds are a big club and all that but it would be nice to have some variety in the games that are on tele, Leeds are decent but there are better and more entertaining sides in the division who I would prefer to watch.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I know Leeds are a big club and all that but it would be nice to have some variety in the games that are on tele, Leeds are decent but there are better and more entertaining sides in the division who I would prefer to watch.

Sorry but that is one hypocritical post for a Newcastle fan. How many times did Newcastle appear on BBC and Sky two years ago whilst in the Championship, more than Leeds this year will I bet.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I'm quite glad we are not on TV very often, that way we will mostly play on Saturday at 3:00.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Leeds have fans spread all over the country, from the TV companys POV there is more likely to be a large TV audience for Leeds matches than probably any of the other teams in the Championship.

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Sorry but that is one hypocritical post for a Newcastle fan. How many times did Newcastle appear on BBC and Sky two years ago whilst in the Championship, more than Leeds this year will I bet.

He's saying from he would prefer to see a more variety of clubs instead of just the big teams, it's not like he picked the fixtures.

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne

It was 28 IIRC. Hardly hypocritical considering I didn't pick them games though! I was a bit sick of every other away game getting moved to a really stupid time and ruining a potential day out by the end of the season if anything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here