Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky Shite News...

Zamora 25

Mar 11, 2008
Brighton
there is no point in having a news channel in HD and for some people who dont have HD and have sky sports news still half of the screen is missing on the right and left... basically unwatchable !!

Zamora 25

Mar 11, 2008
Brighton
glad you agree !! could of put money on someone saying... ''Get Sky HD then''

bring it back in normal definition !!!

I do not have HD, but mine seems ok unless there is something on the left that is there that i do not know about, crap graphics though and my fiend cannot read some of the latest scores at the bottom(the teams in red)

Zamora 25

Mar 11, 2008
Brighton
I do not have HD, but mine seems ok unless there is something on the left that is there that i do not know about, crap graphics though and my fiend cannot read some of the latest scores at the bottom(the teams in red)

yeah the team that scores you cannot see who it is :( :angry:

my friends is like yours but mine is fine, i am sure, and i may be wrong here, there is a setting in the sky box to change the ratio but i may be wrong

ah right, well it does not do nothing on mine either, this is a cynical ploy by sky, they have made the graphics smaller and slightly blurred for ppl without HD, the red writing is really vivid, i am calling tomorrow to find out why they have done this. I am sure this is perfectly clear on Super duper HD tv/sky box so i am assuming then i am getting less for my money. Bastards

Zamora 25

Mar 11, 2008
Brighton
ah right, well it does not do nothing on mine either, this is a cynical ploy by sky, they have made the graphics smaller and slightly blurred for ppl without HD, the red writing is really vivid, i am calling tomorrow to find out why they have done this. I am sure this is perfectly clear on Super duper HD tv/sky box so i am assuming then i am getting less for my money. Bastards

that will be one less phone call they will get from me, let me know how you get on :thumbsup: !

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
f***ing shite. I have a 42 inch tv and about 20 ft back from it and i cant even read who the teams are. :angry:
Ok my mince pies aint the gretest but had no problem with the last format.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Do you have a widescreen tv? Both HD and SD are full screen on my widescreen tv.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Just realised i have HD so why the f*** am i moaning ???
(swiftly turns the channel over!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here