Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky plus help

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I've got Sky + HD but haven't got any programmes showing as available on "Anytime". It's been getting a smaller and smaller amount for a few weeks but now it is a big fat zero.
I've switched it off and on as you do but there's no change - anybody got any ideas please ?

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Do you subscribe to any of the packages as the programmes available depend on your package ?

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
This happened to me, did u take viewing card out after u switched it off then swith on before pushing viewing card back in, worked after that!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Go onto the sky forum you can usually find an answer there. I had a problem of loads on last chance but no new ones and I found out I had to press record for each one then delete from the planner and they went from anytime which then re-populated over the period of a few days.

If you find an answer you will need to wait a few days before it re-populates

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
This happened to me, did u take viewing card out after u switched it off then swith on before pushing viewing card back in, worked after that!
No - but I have done now and . . . it's working (even though there are only two programmes on the "Anytime" at the mo)
Brilliant - thanbk you very much indeed
There's a nasty brown mark that looks like a burn on the card on the opposite side of where the chip is - I shall contact Sky

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here