Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Sing when you're rimming'

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Wouldn't it be impossible to sing while rimming?
Seems like you could only do one of those things at any given time.

I don't think they've thought this through.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
When reading the original post, I assumed was a Brighton fan saying it was a genuinely funny chant and agreed. Was original and the gay stuff is fine by me personally as I'm completely comfortable being straight and find it all hilarious. Only 1% of opposition numbskulls probably 'reckon we are gay' where-as 25%+ probably genuinely think we're 'wankers' (especially 3-0 up midweek at their place, out singing them, when we just got promoted and they are perennial play-off fodder).

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
A lot of Cardiff fans, whilst singing the odd hilarious ditty about our sexuality, were also very complimentary about us. Here's an example (copied from another thread):

credit where credit is due.
well done lads, absolutely outplayed us last night, possibly the best team i have seen at the CCS stadium, all round a very strong footballing unit, mackail-smith is jet propelled, thought your defence was solid as well.
on that performance you will do very well this season and will compete with and beat most teams in the championship, dont count your chickens and all that but i have seen enough of the championship in the last few years to know you will be there abouts come may. great support for a wednesday night too as well. again well done and sincere best wishes for the rest of the season.

p.s i am not alone in my thoughts most Cardiff people i talked to leaving the stadium were also of the same mind.
well done.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Wouldn't it be impossible to sing while rimming?
Seems like you could only do one of those things at any given time.

I don't think they've thought this through.

Wouldn't it also make sense on their behalf if the chant went 'you only sing when you're rimming (men)'.
These things need clarification.

Left Back

Jan 22, 2011
I'm not sure this negative rep stuff has been fully thought through ...the negative rep that SE25 has received has turned him into a "Palace season Ticket Holder" :O Well, I suppose they could do with a few more!

(Edit .. that wasn't quite the smiley i was after !)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here