Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Sing when you're rimming'

Lewes Seagull

Jan 23, 2010
Shouldn't you be outside Sainsbury's trying to force free tickets into the hands of uninterested passers by for the Blackpool match?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Shouldn't you be outside Sainsbury's trying to force free tickets into the hands of uninterested passers by for the Blackpool match?
I see Blackpool play the Nigels just after us.

Reminds me a bit of how Crawley must have felt going to Forest Green shortly after their defeat at Old Trafford last season.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
why feed this troll ?

100% this. We should let these threads just drop off the front page by ignoring them, I know that some NSCers will always bite though.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
100% this. We should let these threads just drop off the front page by ignoring them, I know that some NSCers will always bite though.

I don't see anyone biting, in fact we should adopt that song to go with the 'we're gay and we're 2-0 up'... both originals! And why do some posters feel the need to have the right to tell others what to do? I don't get it. Let the Nigel have his moment, it matters little except a bit of banter.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Great chant from the Cardiff fans yesterday. :lolol:

I take it you were obsessively listening to the commentary last night then? That lil' slice of hilarity must've been the highlight of your evening.

Sad, sad Nigel. :wave:

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
I take it you were obsessively listening to the commentary last night then? That lil' slice of hilarity must've been the highlight of your evening.

Sad, sad Nigel. :wave:

Not at all, Twinkle (nice username BTW). A little birdie told me.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
What you have to remember is that we've heard all of them before. Some are amusing, some are tedious - none are original.

So the point of your post - aside from publicising the fact that you're a complete twat - is... what?

Stop giving it the large one! I'd be careful of that username, especially on here. :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here