Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simple poll: Generally happy with all things BHAFC?

Overall, are you happy with all things Albion?

• Yes, I am - great days!

Votes: 159 97.0%
  • No, I'm not.

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Overall i am happy. just feel we have really took are eye off the ball recently. Good season but could have been soo much better

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade
If somebody offered the position we are in now at the beginning off the season I would have taken it, if they had offered this 2 years ago I would have just laughed, we have come along way.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Vote is YES, great season, great stadium, great pie, great Harvey's, great league position, great car park, great programme, great seat and the football has swung from diabolical to sublime; all in all great!

saulgreen_10

Apr 17, 2012
It's funny

Its funny , I said to someone at the derby match when we won 2-0 that we won't get another win this season nether the less very happy at current position

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Umm.... obviously, no brainer? Best times I have experienced as an Albion fan

Each thread I am reading tonight is bringing me one step closer to ignoring NSC altogether because it is full of pointless fuckpots

I have come back from a very good game of football and I then come to read these threads and entries. Some of the guys on here make the site a joke, not to be taken seriously. If it goes on it will become worthless.

:facepalm: I put no by mistake .... Im happy but Id wish Gus sorted out team selection better, I mean starting painter why ? I bet he starts next game to along with dicker.

I wondered who the miserable git was - it is not very difficult to get the choice correct between yes and no. It is not as though anybody is asking you to enter one of those really challenging GMTV competition questions where you have to decide between three difficult answers.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Absolutely YES.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here