Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simple BBQ tips

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I would imagine that a great many off us will once again be swigging a stubby and cooking on the BBQ this weekend (to be fair, you may well have done so already).

So what are the simple tips to a great BBQ. My starter is to keep a water spray bottle full of apple juice to douse the flames if needed and keep the meat moist, with the sweetness enhancing the flavours.

Keep them simple please, I'm no Gordon Ramsey...

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Save vital time and effort by getting a large plastic container, fill it with ice and store your bevvies in there rather than walk all the way to the kitchen :cheers:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Avoid draining petrol from a motorcycle and then launching towards barbie from a plastic cup, it becomes a flamethrower in every sense!

Glad of 20 years more life experience now......

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
when you've finished the cooking and eating, decamp to the lounge with a beer leaving the wife and kids to clear up the mess you have made.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Make sure the BBQ is lit

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Cut a slice through a banana place a row of chocolate buttons in said opening, then wrap in silver foil place directly on the coals until buttons have melted. Pudding sorted.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Cut a slice through a banana place a row of chocolate buttons in said opening, then wrap in silver foil place directly on the coals until buttons have melted. Pudding sorted.

you could put a few drops of drambuie on that for the grown ups.......:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here