Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simon Amstell(popworld)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
may look a bit of a pillock but what are your views on this presenter. hate to say it but i find him very very very funny. always embarreses the guests and a classic moment when he was interviewing babyshambles and played on the fact that they were all wrecked and just stood there silently while they all scratched there heads like chimps.

anyone else agree he is a good presenter...or am i the only person willing to express/remotely hold this view?.......as usual:lol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Ok, has his moments. Like most T4 presenters I like them for about 2 weeks and then their smuggness begins to grate.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I quite like him. He's prepared to swim against the tide of sycophantic blandness that is most pop music coverage.

And I'd do Miquita. Definitely.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Richie Morris said:
I think he is funny but that sort of presenter are becoming ten a penny on channel four and E4 now.

Who?
he's the only one i can think of that get's away with that much and is actually funny all the time.
I liked it when Beenie Man was on and he suggested they both go out and pull ladies later.,Amstell said somethin about ladies not being his cup of tea and gave Beenie Man a banana with his phone number on it and said 'what, no hug goodbye?'

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Used to hate him until I found out he was gay and thus wouldn't have his eyes set on my beautiful Miquita.

Now I think he's an amiable enough chap who has his moments but Richie is right in that there are so many presenters like that around he doesn't really shine out quite so much as he maybe once would have.

Did a show at Edinburgh last year and was apparantly quite funny

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Albion Dan said:
Not bad at his job but a real bell end when I met him. Also came across as a right loner/slightly weird character.

Where did you meet him?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Got to agree with Keaton here, Amstell does actually take some risks in his presenting and it pays of. Not like that xxxx that presents T4 with Sapong. He's a right xxxx.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Les Biehn said:
Where did you meet him?

At a find of my girlfriends birthday party, he didnt really seem to have any mates despite the place being rammed full of homosexuals. Spoke to him briefly but he seemed totally pre occupied in taking the mick out of people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here