Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Silly Sale at Ryanair

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Dont know if this helps anyone but Ryanair have another silly sale on - just managed to get Gatwick-Dublin return in July for £2.00 inc taxes, check in blah blah, which is cheaper than me getting the bus to work!!

Also anyone who lives near Stanstead could fly down to Newquay for the Torquay friendly also £1 each way!!:clap2:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
How long is this offer on for?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just remember it's £5 for ten minutes air on the plane so make sure you know the exact length of the flight and don't speak to the steward(ess) as that will be £10 a word.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
of course they can sell seats cheap, when they make money from check, baggage, toilets and all the other little details involved in a flight.

Evil Edna

Roll the dice!
Jul 15, 2007
Where poet's live.
See your location says Aarhus, we were looking last night at ryanair and had four flights for £8 return. Is there much to do round there, say to fill a long weekend?
Cheers

Yea the place is worth a visit, you won't get bored if it's just for the weekend anyway. It's about the same size as Brighton even though cost of living out here is more on the wallet, plus the exchange rate does not help much. Lots of bars and clubs and a good night-life, most people don't go out till 12 at night then hit the clubs etc.

saw that too, would aarhus be suitable for a stag do?

Hmmz never seen out stags out here. I would probably go for Copenhagen as It's a lot bigger, about 4 hours on the train form Aarhus even though you should be able to get a flight straight there.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
They change every three days. You'll see it says book until midnight 11.06.09. But on the 12th, they'll just change the special offer graphic, and it will be more or less the same deals.

I'm flying to Nimes/Montpellier at the end of the month but missed out on £5 flights at the end of May. Currently biting my nails, and hoping it comes back on. Not sure how much longer to leave it though. Might wait until a week before. That's 3 sets of "new" offers.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Doesn't seem to be including taxes for me - got £1 outward and £5.50 return, but the final asking price is 50-something!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Ah ok - only the cheap ones are tax included.

Hmm decision to make - dirt cheap trip back to see me dad, or wait and see what the first game of the season is?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Ok so is it better in terms of global warming for me to drive 600 miles and get a ferry?

Might be. Probably depends how many of you travelling. What about train?

I won't dissuade people from flying by posting on NSC - so I'll just chip in and say that when you buy a cheap air ticket, you come nowhere near paying a market price for the carbon emissions you create. I guess I'm simply trying to get some ppl to recognise that there should be at least a bit of a dilemma when you think of buying these tickets.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
I am considering taking the missu's to Oslo for a long weekend in August, as its our anniversary. Hotels there are F'ing expensive though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here