Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Silly airheaded bitch

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
f***ing shit cow slag arse bitch f***ing useless thick whoreslut minger arsehole f***ing wanker turd slapper f*** cunt slag tree-hugging overly-correct monging pissbrained shitheaded little f***-up of a slutface thick bitch piss

The details...

Just been for an evening out with the missus and she/we got talking to this woman.

It seems she (this bitch woman, not the missus) does something at Brighton University/Falmer high School (it was unclear), but what was clear was just how much she was against the stadium at Falmer.

I have no problems defending and arguing the points of the stadium (notwithstanding it's going to get built anyway) with people who don't like the idea but aren't totally sure of its benefits and necessity etc. But it royally fucks me off with a double dose of cameltoe cuntkicking to have to spell it out to someone who is going to incessantly LIE about what she thinks the stadium will bring.

For a start, she wanted it at Waterhall, so I patiently explained how unsuitable it was - the millions that would be needed to be spent on the transport infrastucture, the lack of railway station, the geological implications etc. Rubbish, she said. You're lying.

Then she said the people who will suffer most from this stadium will be... the students? the residents of Falmer (f*** 'em)? No, apparently, it's the residents of Moulsecoomb, who never wanted the stadium in the fist place. What about the jobs on offer to them, I asked her. "All unskilled work which is an insult to anyone who wants a job."

Then she said the whole area was blighted by the council's greed in wanting some money from the projects (Stadium and Falmer Academy). Yep, so? "Who are the council to think that they can get involved with this stadium etc...? Did the people vote for this?"

Then I pointed out the excellent community programme the club has, which seemed to infuriate her, mainly because she didn't believe me.

Then she moaned about the millions the council would have to spend on access to the car park, a car park that would only be built once Falmer School was demolished. At this point, I just f***ing gave up.

The weird thing is, this fuckwit is in a position of some responsbility within local education (not within the council, thankfully), and is just convinced that her working life and those she *cough* represents is going to be ruined by something no-one wants.

So many years down the line, and with the argument won, I still f***ing resent 'people' intent on denying giving people a place to focus their local pride, their centre of civic affection and place to come to shout, scream and holler to reflect joy, ecstasy, pain, agony, heartbreak, tears, nervousness, guilt, and celebration all in the name of football.

"Well, we'll see in three years time, won't we?"

No, bitch. I'll see. I will see a glorious stadium and enjoy it, and use it and glory in it, and the more it pisses you off the happier I will be. You, meanwhile, will f*** off out of my space and give me peace.

D

Deleted User X18H

You see I always rise to this sort of thing as well I expect she was a relative Brighton newbie with no ancestral pride or real compassion for the area !!

Well done for what ever point you got across !!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Then she said the people who will suffer most from this stadium will be... the students? the residents of Falmer (f*** 'em)? No, apparently, it's the residents of Moulsecoomb, who never wanted the stadium in the fist place. What about the jobs on offer to them, I asked her.

Jobs? 'Scoombers don't want jobs, it interferes with benefits.

(For the record, people, I went to moulsecoomb infant and junior school, went to falmer, and sussex uni, been around the area all my life, me be joking)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Then she said the people who will suffer most from this stadium will be... the students? the residents of Falmer (f*** 'em)? No, apparently, it's the residents of Moulsecoomb, who never wanted the stadium in the fist place. What about the jobs on offer to them, I asked her. "All unskilled work which is an insult to anyone who wants a job."

The bizarre thing about that statement is that in the referendum the vote for the stadium was highest in Moulsecoomb ward. I also believe that an excessively high number of letters in support of the stadium came from there.

It doesn't surprise me: I never cease to be amazed at the levels of ignorance shown on matters concerning Brighton (not just the stadium) by residents of Brighton.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The bizarre thing about that statement is that in the referendum the vote for the stadium was highest in Moulsecoomb ward. I also believe that an excessively high number of letters in support of the stadium came from there.

It doesn't surprise me: I never cease to be amazed at the levels of ignorance shown on matters concerning Brighton (not just the stadium) by residents of Brighton.

Thats because most of them are from London.

Alan this sort of thing is really not good fro you blood pressure. Couldn't you have just told her to f*** off and then walked away calmly.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Why isn't this thread tagged *NSFW* ?

It's great when your screen is suddenly filled with "f***ing shit cow slag arse bitch f***ing useless thick whoreslut minger arsehole f***ing wanker turd slapper f*** **** slag tree-hugging overly-correct monging pissbrained shitheaded little f***-up of a slutface thick bitch piss" in large, bold font...:ohmy:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
who cares, its being built and she hates it - even better!

D

Deleted User X18H

Thats because most of them are from London.

Alan this sort of thing is really not good fro you blood pressure. Couldn't you have just told her to f*** off and then walked away calmly.
Yes so join SAVETHEBRIGHTONIAN GG details soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here