Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sign if you think.....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
that smokers should be hounded out to live in the hills and eat worms, forced to wash their clothes more often because they STINK, clean their teeth more often because they STINK and wear placards round their necks saying " I am sorry I smoke am a low life inbred pikey scum"

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I am not alienating many people here am i???

:p :p :p

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Never tried the foul evil weed

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
What about the happy weed?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
what's a rollie, wasnt that a dog on East Enders?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anywhere that sells coffee should, by law, have to supply a very strong mint to anyone who purchases a coffee.

Anyone who also smokes should have to take 2 mints.

Kind regards,

A non-smoking, non-coffee drinker.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dave ease of mate !.

I think the anti smoking campaign has been a little overdone now. I know its silly to smoke but its got to the stage where its more socially acceptable to be a paedophile or drug dealer than a smoker.

Each to their own.

Jul 21, 2003
on the subject im surprised the club gets away with allowing smoking in the temp stand on the south side from a safety aspect id think they are on a sticky wicket and whilst yep theres the odd sign about at the top of the stairs, plenty smoke in their seats. Still all the time SIlent smokes his pipe dream cant see any sorta smoking ban at Withdean!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
gareth

poppycock

You are parrihas and must be stoned to death by an angry mob of bikini clad drag queens, that would make you stop pretty sharpish

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
nothing to be proud of Eddie. It just means you are weak willed and prone to bouts of incontinence and smelly farts:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The more the anti smoking Zealots increase their campaign and try and force their views onto me, it is making me MORE inclined to carry on smoking just to piss them off.

I have free will and exercise my democratic choice to decide what to do.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here