Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sign here if...

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
No.

Yes, we were good. Yes it was a superb battling performance.

But we failed to create a proper chance. Teams that score GOALS win promotion. We aren't a team who does that

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
any team who goes for promotion would have scored 3 or 4 on saturday with the chances we created

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I agree, we looked good all over the pitch except the important part where you put the ball in the goal

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
any team who goes for promotion would have scored 3 or 4 on saturday with the chances we created

What chances?

Other than Martot scuffing a volley, and Revell placing a shot at the keeper when he was under pressure from two defenders, i'm not sure we had any chances that weren't speculative drives!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
What chances?

Other than Martot scuffing a volley, and Revell placing a shot at the keeper when he was under pressure from two defenders, i'm not sure we had any chances that weren't speculative drives!

revell should have scored, there was one when the ball was bouncing around in the area after someone had won a header, martots volley, there keeper dropped it from a fraser shot that no-one followed up

ok, we only had two chances we should have burried, but there were plenty of half chances that we should - and maybe with a compotent striker - would have taken

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Play-offs

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We will not have the consistancy to reach the playoffs. And we lack a regular reliable goalscorer.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
We will not have the consistancy to reach the playoffs. And we lack a regular reliable goalscorer.

% games undefeated says otherwise...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
5 games!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well...four league games (two drawn).
A welcome little run, but lets not kid ourselves into thinking we;re a top 6 team.

stig

I hate Tim and Matty B
Mar 27, 2007
If the crowd got behind the team as well as they did on saturday, we will win many home games this season. yes we didnt really create a clear cut chance, but that must have something to do with leeds not really giving any chances away. put those 15 points back on the board and then judge the result

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here