Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
...want Dick Tight to make cash available for La La La Rougier

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Rougier, Cuerton, Whelan, anyone would be nice, but the cash ain't there.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Signed!

I dont care who we buy aslong as they are decent enough and Rougier certainly would be!

Just make a small amount of funds available for a decent striker to partner Knight and another midfielder and defender!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I thought he has signed for the season at Brentford.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
We should sign Alexander of Orient as he's started scoring so is far to good for em.
Rouge? Nope.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oh ye with little faith.

Rougier was class aginst us and my mate at work who is a Brentford fan recons he is their best player week in week out but doesn't get the support.

As you say, we have no money though....this ought to be the season of hope, but I am just too depressed with this lack of movement on the transfer front.

We are doomed I tell you....dooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddd

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
With hindsight we should have signed him when he was a free agent. Now he has signed for Brentford he would cost money to buy and I don't think he is worth that.

We need a striker. I think we should make funds available to sign Cureton.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Jackie Charlton is currently out of contract...I've heard he was a class player!!

:clap2:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Nope. We don't have much money, and Rougier is not worth what little we have. Look for a freebie (Cureton), keep developing McPhee & Robinson. That policy should only change if Leon got a long term injury.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Some of you may whinge about rougier,but he is well above a few of our midfielders thats for sure and he scores goals unlike some.???

Anyway why is that rehman been on the bench as i find that a complete waste of money.:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here