Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sign here if you are unhappy with Seagulls World

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Its crap. waste of money

Mods any chance we could make this a sticky for a few days? It would be interesting to find out just how many people are dissatisfied - this will give Paul more ammunition when he contacts PTV on our behalf.

Thanks

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
I don't think I'll be renewing at this rate.

steve-c

:nono: no more i cant take the disapointment, especially when we are winning , will have to give up work so i can attend more matches, will the social pay for me if i say its for social awareness studies :D

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Don't use it, never have BUT if people are paying for this service do you think it's a good idea for it to actually work?... I'd be hugely pissed off.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I JUST renewed before the MK Dons match and look what I've got since, not the 2 matches I was expecting thank you very much.

Unhappy :angry:

1066gull

I swear I bought a 1 month subscription in September, just after Magoo was saked, but its still running!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Would it be unreasonable for people to get a period of Seagulls World FREE for the same length of time it hasn't work at the end of thier contract before having to renew?...

H

helsinki seagull

Seagulls World

:flameboun If They cant stream why dont they allow SCR to stream as its on the radio locally. I am FED Up here in Helsinki having to listen to west yorkshire streaming..seagulls world is RUBBISH I WANT REFUND....

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Adriodinho said:
I swear I bought a 1 month subscription in September, just after Magoo was saked, but its still running!

Then you are ROBBING the club

1066gull

Bluejuice said:
Then you are ROBBING the club
Not really, if PTV can't sort their service out, it is their problem.

I wouldn't be surprised they maybe cocking up at the club end, i.e how much the club recieves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here