Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sick joke du jour

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Subject: FW: Dear Matt Lucas,

Dear Matt Lucas,

I am sorry to hear about the death of your ex. I find you very attractive and you remind me of my ex who sadly has also passed away.

If you want to hook up, give me a call.

Yours sincerely,

Jack Tweed

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Thats absoulte Turd, theres a joke in there somwere, but thats not it. go back to abusing simster, much more entertaining.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
just read about him in the paper in the kebab shop. no joke is sicker than that fucker was anyway.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Can I just add a mildly offensive joke here. It's funnier than bushy's crap effort.

Linford Christie goes into a golf club and asks if they won't mind him playing a round.
"I'm sorry sir, I'm afraid we don't allow blacks to play on this course. There's a club just ten minutes down the road who might be able to help"

"What! Do you know who I am? I'm LINFORD CHRISTIE for fucks sake!"

"Well that changes things... it's actually only three minutes down the road; now f*** off"

:thumbsup:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Can I just add a mildly offensive joke here. It's funnier than bushy's crap effort.

Linford Christie goes into a golf club and asks if they won't mind him playing a round.
"I'm sorry sir, I'm afraid we don't allow blacks to play on this course. There's a club just ten minutes down the road who might be able to help"

"Well that changes things... it's actually only three minutes down the road; now f*** off"

Dated Simmo..perhaps some updating using the name Usain Bolt?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Subject: FW: Dear Matt Lucas,

Dear Matt Lucas,

I am sorry to hear about the death of your ex. I find you very attractive and you remind me of my ex who sadly has also passed away.

If you want to hook up, give me a call.

Yours sincerely,

Jack Tweed
Well I liiked it! And he DOES look like Jade Goody!

seagullsoverlincoln

Jul 14, 2009

It might be dated and racist but I thought this was really funny

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I had that Christie gag told to me at a party 18 years ago by a guy called Tony Beeke, I wonder what became of him?...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here