• Brighton

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Postponed/Abandoned!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
they're 3rd in League Two.....so not us then!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I voted Brighton *blind optimism*

However, whenever we are televised (with the exception of the Orient game), we normally seem to play pants.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Nope, I just remember poor performances against Blackpool on tele, Palace (Knight scored 2, OGH sent off, we lost 3-2), Sheffield Wednesday (CKR equaliser in 2nd half injury time but fairly poor game).

There is another game I saw on TV too where we were terrible, I cannot remember which one it was.

Fortunately, I will be freezing my butt off at the Prostar stadium tonight, so I am hoping for a good game.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I voted Brighton *blind optimism*

However, whenever we are televised (with the exception of the Orient game), we normally seem to play pants.

I seem to recall we went several games unbeaten on the telly (including Wolves and Reading away I think it was?), but haven't done too well recently. Let's hope we can at least take them to penalties!

However we shouldn't forget quality performances at the likes of Reading and Wolves (Zamora's chip and Kuipers GOD LIKE double save being the highlights), so our performances on the telly overall haven't been too bad.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Virgo said in the papers today it is difficult going as the favorites to win but I hate to tell you this Adam but the bookies make SHREWSBURY the favourites to win 6/5, BHAFC are 15/8. Shows how shite the bookies must think we are. Oh and by the way we are 50/1 to go up now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here