Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shrewsbury JPT

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Anyone know how many tickets we've sold or any estimates on numbers????

I'm watching the game at home on the tele with about 8-10 of my mates most of whom are Palarse, Chelsea and Arsenal. They keep winding me up saying Brighton will only take about 100!
Everytime i tell them our away support is really good they brand me a liar!

I thought we'd end up taking about 600????? What do you reckon

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I believe that tickets are on sale on the gate, so only the coach travellers will probably buy beforehand.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Got my tickets yesterday and if the appliance of science law works on the ticketing system im number 200 of the coach freebies,tho my tickets were held up in the post i can only assume there will be at least 201 making the trip

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I believe that tickets are on sale on the gate, so only the coach travellers will probably buy beforehand.

ok i see. Do you know if its 1700 tickets we've been allocated?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Being that it a tuesday night game a week b4 xmas and thoese going would no doubt have to take a day off work or a half a day at least,i will hazard a guess at between 500 and 600 going by our league games away attendances for similar distance trips,im looking forward to adding another ground to my away day portfolio,looks a nice tight stadia and the atmos should be ok.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008

I'm watching the game at home on the tele with about 8-10 of my mates most of whom are Palarse, Chelsea and Arsenal. They keep winding me up saying Brighton will only take about 100!

Your mates are wankers.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Considering we only took 250 odd to Oldham, can't see it being more than 350 or so.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I think that's about right mate...

Was impressed with the Shrewsbury fans comments about us on their forum - good to see we have a good reputation... :)

I read that also,tis a much better feeling to read about our fans being regarded as good supporters, rather than how bad we all think we are ourselves. :rolleyes:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Pay on the gate £10 adults - kids free is accompanied by adult.
Its only 15 mins up the road for me - so must attend.

The Shrews are going well this season - 2nd in L2 and with us being one off relegation - thats puts us only 6 places apart - should be a good game - is it to a finish i.e. extra time and pens if necessary?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
As i understand yep no replay,just 30 mins et then pens then if we make the area final a home and away scenario

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Pay on the gate £10 adults - kids free is accompanied by adult.
Its only 15 mins up the road for me - so must attend.

The Shrews are going well this season - 2nd in L2 and with us being one off relegation - thats puts us only 6 places apart - should be a good game - is it to a finish i.e. extra time and pens if necessary?

No extra time.

Straight to pens if level after 90 mins.

Jan 30, 2008

sound like you're short on real friends

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
I think that's about right mate...

Was impressed with the Shrewsbury fans comments about us on their forum - good to see we have a good reputation... :)

'cos they are confident of winning that's why..........bugger all to do with our reputation! I for one am dreading seeing it on Sky, whichever team we put out once you exclude ineligible loanees, injured strikers etc ......:ohmy:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Brighton to play in all white because all three of our kits clash - according to official website.

Why on earth would we have 3 bue kits anyways!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here