• Shower

Votes: 48 68.6%
  • Bath

Votes: 22 31.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spunk Bubble

Feb 21, 2007
Dear NSC. Not my idea for this poll but the wife's as we are having a new bathroom fitted soon and are thinking of going with a big shower or big bath. How do the members of NSC cleanse themselves in the morning/evening ??. Y:bigwave:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Didn't know Shower had a rugby team.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can you not have both then?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Shower all the way. The only good thing about baths is that you can let rip and see bubbles emplode on the surface.

That is all.

Evil Edna

Roll the dice!
Jul 15, 2007
Where poet's live.
For me I always liked showers but then moved into a place with only a bath. Baths are good to relax in after a hard day work. Now I'm living in a place with only a shower. Missing my baths :(

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Shower, shower, shower...in my last house I had the smallest bathroom known to man, the ceiling was too low for me to have had a shower above the bath and actually stand in it...the one I am in now has both...perfect!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I haven't had a bath for 15 Years. :shrug:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I voted for bath. Only becuase if you ever want to sell i think you need a bath more than a shower. Plus you can get nice showers with baths these days.

But i shower.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
i shower.

but mrs starry disappears off into the bath for hours on end with snacks, drinks, books, then she has a shower after a two hour bath.

why not an over bath shower if you haven;t room for both.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here