Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Show your respect to Harry Richard Knight.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
0,,10433~457619,00.jpg

Thank you for everything Dick. You will NEVER be forgotten.

:clap::clap::clap:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Top man. Thanks for everything Dick. You arrived to save us, and have left us at the right time, and in the right hands.

Thanks for everything Dickie.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Cheers Dick. You truly did what was needed when there was no one else. You brought us back to Brighton, you took us back to the Championship, you gave us some happy times. I must confess I had given up on you 18 months ago, as you lost your way, but now have renewed respect for you as you have taken a back seat at exactly the right time, like all truly great leaders do.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Thanks Dick-you gave us one hell of a ride during your spell in charge.

Thanks also for sticking with it when it seemed like we'd never get our new stadium. You may have made a few mistakes but what you've done for this football club should never be under-estimated.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Albion legend, I started supporting the club when it was close to extinction. The emergence of Knight transformed the club, and I will never forget how proud I felt on behalf of him when he was parading the play-off trophy to 30,000 Albion fans at the Millennium Stadium.

A Legend, in the truest sense of the word:bowdown:

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Dick Knight - Brighton & Hove Albion legend. :thumbsup:

The only person to take on a seemingly impossible task and turn it around. Nobody else could've have done it and I for one am extremely grateful that the club I love and support has been left in good hands and is ready for the future.

Thanks Dick and enjoy the rest of the ride.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Has any chairman ever won as much for this club?
Two championships, one playoff, one stadium. He will surely go down as one of the greatest men in Albion history.

Dick Knight :bowdown:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
:albion2: cheers Dick. looking forward to the Dick Knight Stand at Falmer.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Fantastic Chairman. Couldn't have asked more. Who would have thought when he tookover how much success the club would have under his stewardship. Brought a number of great managers to the club when we had no right to attract names like Taylor, Coppell, McGhee and Adams (first time) and has left us with a fantastic new manager. Will always be an Albion legend in my eyes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here