Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should we ban people who come on here with stupid transfer rumours

Should we ban people who start unrealistic/ridiculous threads about transfer targets

• Yes

Votes: 35 66.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The last couple of threads on Joey Barton and some Juventus player are frankly ridiculous and a waste of time. But yet you still have to read them!!

Can we ban these people for a week for doing it please.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i thought the juventus rumour was ACE :clap:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I do not think we can, but would not be too upset if we did.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Only one thing worse than stupid rumours, and that's asking The Insider about them.

Luckily we don't have any village fuckwits that stupid do we.................Oh

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The annoying thing is he is not stupid and mindless in the funny way that 1066 of kev the ape were. he is just stupid and mindless in the annoying way.

Spot on. Glad its not just me that thinks NF9 has taken the phrase "tiresome and pointless" to new levels with his 20+ posts a day. You'd have thought the novelty would have worn off by now.

I've put him on ignore until he's banned.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
It might have been if Paolucci had ever actually played for Juventus.

Its quite funny how I was ripped for that yet I wasn't the one who posted a thread on it all I said was I saw it on ESPN, and I am sorry about asking Insider but i thought he may rubbish it like the rest of you have....Though now I realise he cannot answer questions like that :shootself:

(Awaits Mejona and his immature comments)

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
No - for a number of reasons:
1 You don't have to read the thread. Hovering your mouse over the thread title gives me enough to judge whether it's going to be worth reading or not.
2 If posters were going to be banned for 'stupid or unrealistic' threads, sometimes there wouldn't be much left to read or people to post :lolol:
3 How many threads from a few weeks ago insisting we were going to stay up were dismissed as deluded and completely unrealistic? Football's a funny old game. :glare:

If a poster's consistently daft threads suggest he's clearly one sandwich short of a picnic and taking up bandwith for no good reason, I'm sure the mods will take suitable action.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I was speaking to a bloke in the kebab queue the other day and he said Gareth Barry is coming home cos Tony Bloom is his auntie, he agreed that pointless rumour starters should be banned along with people calling for rumour mongers to be banned, its like players surrounding a ref demanding a yellow card - its just not cricket

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I was speaking to a bloke in the kebab queue the other day and he said Gareth Barry is coming home cos Tony Bloom is his auntie, he agreed that pointless rumour starters should be banned along with people calling for rumour mongers to be banned, its like players surrounding a ref demanding a yellow card - its just not cricket

Post of the year.:lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Why exactly should I be banned may I ask?:glare:

It's a new rule, anyone with an average of 16 posts a day or more gets a month's ban. It gives everyone else a chance to have their say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here