Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should TB buy Pompey?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Or maybe an associate due to FA rules. Might be funny to turn Fratton Dump into our training ground, or use Pompey as our feeder club.

Sent from Pippa Middleton's lingerie drawer.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Nice thought, but against League rules i think! Anyway, i'd be pretty pissed if he spent a shed load of cash on them instead of us!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He should lend them some money. Then when they offer 95p in the pound to pay off their creditors, say no, ensuring they are liquidated.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
He should lend them some money. Then when they offer 95p in the pound to pay off their creditors, say no, ensuring they are liquidated.

Bit harsh.....

oh f*** it...why not :lol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Wouldnt it be easier to canvass for 8 FL members to demand an EGM and get them relegated to Div 2. They could then get their house in order with lower wages as they wouldnt need the high earners like Lawrence and Kitson.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
f*** em, they've had enough chances, they won the cup a few years ago ffs, where's all the money gone?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Not a lot in their (meagre :lol: ) first team squad particularly worth asset stripping (maybe Kevin Etuhu or Jason Pearce) but they have a few academy players who might be worth a look ...............any other side would be bringing the likes of Sam Magri or Alex Grant through into the first team squad (as we have JFC and Toby) but Pompey haven't/can't because they have been so busy massaging their operating costs they had to hide talented players away from the public (well, the FL's) gaze.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here