Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should not have got rid of adams!!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
We should have kept Adams and seen this shit through.

NO MANAGER AND THEN LOSE 0-4 :angry: we are the f***ing laughing stock of this division.

What a shambles end of.

Adams is the reason we are in this mess. As a manager, he is a spent force and he proved to be a complete and utter liability. I'm glad to see the back of him.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
we've got three more points than we would have had under adams - he is the reason we are in this mess

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We should not have got rid of Wilkins in the first place. But to some extent I think having done so Adams should have had longer. But losing Wilkins was the fatal blow. Total nuts decision.

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
What a load of rubbish! Adams shouldn't of gone coz we lost 1 game?? what about all the shocking performances and defeats while he was here? Have we all forgotten that?? Some people are so bloody fickle

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
If if and buts were pots and pans, you'ld be my aunties daughter.
Doesn't change anything though does it.

Knight is the reason for all of this. Adams and his coaching staff where all down to the big dick. Wilkins should never have been sacked and that is that. I said it in the summer and i have maintained my view.

We also have to remember we are a manager-less team, low on numbers and confidence not to mention the fact that the caretaker bosses are the Chuckle brothers.

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
I still think Adams would have slowly turned it around.

Never mind about ' slowly ' turning things around, we need someone who is quickly going to turn things round.
We had a solid base and that has been destroyed by inept management. The worst I have witnessed in 44 years of support.
We have a decent group of players whose confidence has been shattered and needs rapidly rebuilding and no-one presently at the club can do that.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Its his fault we are where we are, and exactly what would he have done today. Lose your captain and main striker, keeper, centre back injuries and get your left back gets injured during the game not really much else could have gone wrong

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
should of gone a month earlier than he did IMO

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
We should have kept Adams and seen this shit through.

NO MANAGER AND THEN LOSE 0-4 :angry: we are the f***ing laughing stock of this division.

What a shambles end of.

Load of shit, we're managerless ffs. Sticking basically to adams's tactics until we get a new man in charge

Surf 'n' Turf

Sep 21, 2008
If if and buts were pots and pans, you'ld be my aunties daughter.
Doesn't change anything though does it.

No not at all. BUT I still think we should have kept Adams even if it meant going down, because building your own team takes time, Adams was slowly doing that. We might still bring someone else in and still go down.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
No not at all. BUT I still think we should have kept Adams even if it meant going down, because building your own team takes time, Adams was slowly doing that. We might still bring someone else in and still go down.

I can see you're point. But how long was it going to take to build his squad???

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
whats the point of building a team only to play them out of position and exactly how much of a team do you need to just boot it up the field !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here